Monday, October 15, 2007

Frankenbumps!


Here's one by Mego that never made it out, Frankenbumps was a twist on stretch armstrong except you could use a pump to vacum seal his bean filled body and you'd be able to twist him into different positions. If this at all sounds familiar it's because Cap toys revived the concept years later as Vac-Man.

No Frankenbumps protos have ever been found but a box exists. Mego also had produced a face changing 12" Dracula doll in the late seventies, no photos have come forward sadly...



3 comments:

chunky B said...

I remeber buyin my son Vac-Man by Cap, and it was a pretty fun toy, but this would have been great, the head sculpt is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I just found this blog/site and I have to tell you, it may save me from quitting my job in a pitiful (yet, very likely comical) way. So, thank you!

Swinebread said...

Weird...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin