Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Stereo Shop Far, Far Away



Francis sent in a pair of awesome Star Wars appearance shots this week, I'll start with this awesome Chewbacca and let him explain.

I thought you might enjoy these pics from 1978. Back story: It was announced (I think in a newspaper ad) that Darth Vader and Chewbacca were both making an appearance at a local stereo/audio shop in Sacramento, California. My friend and I took the bus to the store and encountered the faux-Star Wars characters. I believe we were the only ones there to see Vader and Chewie. It looks like I enjoyed it nonetheless. 

Thanks Francis! Look for part two of Francis's adventure in a stereo shop far, far, away next week!


plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery
Buy a Brick doll

3 comments:

lauranell said...

So cool! Love your Indiana Jones look Francis, complete with satchel :)

Anonymous said...

So awesome! You guys look set to beat the Kessel Run together!

Corey LeChat said...

My money says that half of the bandolier is comprised of cigarette packs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin