Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sea World Superheroes The Movie!



Oh my stars, I am happy man today thanks to the wonderful person who posted this video of his family's trip to Sea World in 1979. The resulting two minutes are both goofy and glorious as you get to see surreal images such as Aquaman and Mera gracefully waterskiing, Joker and Captain Cold performing magic tricks then getting away on a jet ski, a high dive into a pool of flames, more waterskiing and then Green Lantern's terrible run. I am a man fufilled today as the mystery is finally solved, bless you AVSEAL2012.


Check out our gallery and if you have anything to add, I'll be your friend for life.

4 comments:

JFStan said...

Now that was awesome incarnate. The show that had everything. :)

Alienpickle said...

Many thanks for this. I had totally forgotten, but now vividly recall seeing this as a kid in Aurora Ohio Seaworld.

I can't imagine what level of skill and endurance it takes to do a show like that multiple times a day, 7 days a week all summer long.

John III said...

If I would have saw that as a kid, I would have thought I'd gone to Heaven. I still would love to see that today!

Anonymous said...

So glad to have been able to see this vid! Looks like it was great fun, I sure wish I had been there to see it in person!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin