Sunday, September 06, 2009

Cool Collections: Ray Miller


It's been a while since I had a cool collection to feature and along comes this excellent collection of Aurora Prehistoric Scenes models from Ray Miller.

Ray's staggering collection doesn't just include regular items, there are true pieces of toy history in there including the original hard resin copy of the prehistoric bird kit and some concept art. Click on the image for a larger view or head on over to flickr to see more of Ray's collection.


Previous Cool Collection Features


Got a Cool Collection of 70s related items? Drop me a line, I'd love to feature it, especially Monster stuff this October.

1 comment:

Dancin' Homer said...

WOW - what memories this brings! I had the Pterodactyl and my brother had the Neanderthal Man. I also recall we had one of a tarpit, with a sabretooth or wooly mammoth stuck in the tar trying to escape. The pterodactyl was great; I used him more as a toy, - his head was articulated at the neck and I could have him fly around and attack my little Megos!

Thanks for this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin