Friday, September 04, 2009

1980 Aladin Lunchbox Catalog

1980 aladin lunch box catalog
Few things say "Back to School" more than a shiny new lunch box, especially one from Aladin who made really striking items over the decades.

This catalog is the best of what the fall of 1980 had to offer, classic monsters, oodles of Superheroes, Good Robots, Bad Robots, Muppets and Men from the 25th Century!
Click the Thumbnails to visit or click here to see the 1980 Aladin Lunch Box Catalog.

1980 aladin lunch box catalog
1980 aladin lunch box catalog

1980 aladin lunch box catalog

9 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Holy buckets!

I think I had the "Disney Express" and "Marvel Heroes" lunch boxes at one time or another. Wow... FLASHBACK moment for me with the Disney one.

wee67 said...

It was right around when this catalog came out that I was "too old" for a lunchbox. Bog boys brought their lunch in brown paper bags.
I'm glad I'm mature enough now t have that Marvel Heroes lunchbox. I alternate with my DC lunchbox.

Does anyone know what year metal boxes were phased out in favor of plastic.

rob! said...

I feel bad for any kid who showed for the new school year with a Black Hole lunchbox. Oooh, Ernest Borgnine and Maximillian Schell! Kids love those guys!

Anonymous said...

I had that Hulk lunchbox. Found out who The Leader was just by starring at it everyday.

John III said...

Really Rob? LOL I thought the Black HOle one was the bomb! It's all about the robots man! The robots! lol

Anonymous said...

The Universal monsters lunchbox was a dream come true for me! My favorite box, and one of only a few that I still have from my childhood. The artwork, colors - great. A nice representation of monsters too!

Anonymous said...

I think the metal boxes were phased out somewhere around '85 or '86 I think? I believe that the Rambo lunchbox was the last metal one (until years later). John III - I totally agree with you on the Black Hole box. It was all about the robots. Maximillian was one badass robot. Cool film.

Unknown said...

All these awesome lunchboxes. Know what I had. F#¢Qing Waltons.

Anonymous said...

I would pay $1,000,000 for that Disco lunch kit....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin