Thursday, January 25, 2007

Puberty in a click!

growing skipper

I may have been a lad but I remember growing Skipper pretty well, the idea that she blossoms with a click of a bottom was pretty damn cool. I'm surprised Mattel didn't add this mechanism into He-Man or Big Jim somehow.

Sure, today's toys have soundchips and fancy doo-dads but ours could grow up in an instant! Now if you'll excuse me I have to hike my pants up to my armpits and drive around with my left clicker on....


growing skipper

Added Bonus: Mod Haired Ken, for some reason the good people at Shoprite think Ken is some sort of master spy and not the original template for the metrosexual. What would that guy need disguises for?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Ken wore those disguises when he dated G.I. Joe on shore leave. Those were less progressive times after all.

Chris

rob! said...

i think that Growing Up Skipper doll is now a merch tie-in to that new Dakota Fanning movie...

ewww!!

Anonymous said...

See, that way Ken can mack on all the various ladies in the Barbie line, including Skipper, and pretend like they don't all realize it anyway.

Anonymous said...

Got that Skipper doll for Christmas and thought it was so cool to see her chest grow - over and over and over until she broke. She was then forever stuck flat chested...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin