Monday, March 09, 2020

Dr. Zaius Bank


This weekend, the missus and I did some exploring, hitting antique malls, visiting new towns/fairs and indulging in local cuisine (in this case a $10 grilled cheese sandwich). Normally one of us scores while the other doesn't, by the end of the day, neither of us had purchased anything but brownies. 

At our last stop, this guy was facing me as I entered as if to say "It's a Brian day" and I happily scooped him up. As an apes collector, it's really rare to find anything like this in the wilds of Canada. 


He makes a lovely addition to my Planet of the Apes display case that I installed not long ago.








Don't forget to join our new facebook group.








3 comments:

YesterdayIsNow said...

Where do you insert coins? His back?

Jón Páll said...

Great display Brian.
Congratulations.

Plaidstallions said...

I think the coins go in the back somewhere, I can't see now and it's bothering me. GAH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin