Sunday, August 26, 2007

A look inside the operation


I recently got interviewed about my catalog collection, I never considered myself an Ephemera enthusiast but I pretty much am. I decided to lay out as many catalogs as I can on my dining room table for the photo part of it.

This is about half of it, the trouble with it is, it happened so gradually that I didn't even see it coming. What did I do after I took these pictures and came to the realisation I have too many catalogs? I bought a new catalog of course......

2 comments:

Swinebread said...

I have too many comics...? Does that help?

Tex said...

There is NO such thing as having too many old catalogs.

That'd be like me saying I have too many 70s reference books with shots of decor, room layouts, and house designs from back then.

Tex
(who has over 20 book feet of 70s reference books--and wants MOAR!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin