Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Spock Shirt

donmoor spock shirt

At this year's Mego Meet, I was gifted this amazing vintage Donmoor Star Trek T Shirt by my pal Corey. I'm told it's pretty rare but even if it wasn't, it's genuinely bad-ass.


donmoor spock shirt

As a kid, I really wanted a Donmoor Star Trek uniform shirt but never got one (probably for the best), so collecting these is likely cathartic. I should point out that as an adult, I still don't wear Star Trek shirts.


donmoor spock shirt

A sample from my growing wardrobe that I can't possibly fit into.

4 comments:

Evan said...

Were Donmoor the ones that made the uniform shirts with the embroidered patches? I had one of those and wore it until it was threadbare.

Ben said...

ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh.

memoryman said...

I would have loved the one with the Enterprise.

J_D_La_Rue_67 said...

Fascinating!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin