Thursday, February 05, 2015

M.A.C. Attack


I found this guy at an antique mall last month, at $20 I acted like I was stealing it and almost ran away.

Truth is, as tough as this stuff is to find (especially in a Canadian package) it isn't really all that in demand. 


Part of the problem is that I probably get asked what these were called at least once a month. Heck as a kid I didn't know what they were called! 

Yet when I look at the back of this card:



I definitely had three of these sets! It's funny you can remember a fun toy but not the brand.


More Mobile Action Command




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's an awesome resource:

http://www.mobile-action-command.de/eng/index.php?seite=startseite

I had a TON of MAC (and Action Jack) figures and vehicles. They were so cool...!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin