Thursday, March 13, 2014

More Comic 3 Packs


I can't believe it's been over a year since I last raved about my mild obsession with Whitman comic poly bagged 3 packs of my youth. I guess that's because I haven't across many deals and actually let some awesome ones slip through my fingers.

Above is Shogun Warriors, while I never had any of the toys, I was really into this comic as a kid. Between this book,  Star Wars, Godzilla or Micronauts usually got my pocket money. 

That is, unless Hellcat or Batgirl was on the cover of something, then I felt oddly compelled to buy that book. 



This three pack of Gold Key Star Trek reprints is another personal best for me, while it has been opened, that just means I can enjoy the off model adventures of the Enterprise crew.

4 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

aw man seeing this brings back such great memories thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great post! This is where comic book collecting started for me back in the 30-cent era.

DJ Swank Cat said...

We would stop at every Stuckey's between NJ and Florida on roadtrips in the 70s and I'd survive on these three packs... oh and pecan clusters.

Joseph said...

Awesome these three pack bags are how i was introduced to comics. Also how i was introduced to ROM the spaceknight.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin