Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Toy-Ventures Magazine Issue 1 is on the Press!

 



So happy to share these photos sent to me by my friends at Thompson Printing.

Toy-Ventures magazine is almost here!




Some updates, Shipping will likely begin next week, I will post an update when I have confirmation.

US Contributors- Your copies will be shipping from within in the US itself vis USPS.

Canadian and European Orders- I'll be shipping your orders from here but I'm prepped and ready to go.

Digital Orders- Expect an email with a link in the next week or so.

Extra copies will be available for sale on my website, ebay, etsy and more. I'll post links when they're live.

The main page for Toy-Ventures Magazine is right here.


Thanks, everyone for your support, it means a great deal.


Brian






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin