Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Toy-Ventures: Top Ten 70s Peg Warmers


Somebody has to be last picked. No matter how cool the toyline is, there is likely at least one that kids didn’t want and was forced to get that dreaded big red sticker one. This week’s Toy Ventures takes a look at some beloved properties (that we love, I swear!) and looks at the “last picked” figure from every assortment counting down to the #1 least popular action figure of the 1970s. Agree with me? Disagree with me? It’s all good, I want to hear your thoughts.



Toy-Ventures Magazine Indie Go-Go ends tomorrow, if you’re into print publications, you may want to check this out: https://igg.me/at/7YMYRa6w7z4/x/23754935#/ Pod-Stallions FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/podstallions/

1 comment:

Rick Dunn said...

I do think it's hilarious that anyone thought Mr. Mxyzptlk would sell more than, say, Hawkman, Black Canary, Black Lightning, any legionnaire, and so many others. At Child World in Quincy, Mass, there always many Mxy figures just collecting dust and enduring frowns on the bottom shelf.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin