Monday, April 06, 2009

A double shot of AHI toys

AHI Batmobile

This new addition to the AHI Batman Gallery was a gift from my friend Bill. I've stared at it for a long time before I realized it wasn't on the site. The card is just killer, I love that Batman.


Creature from the Black Lagoon

To my surprise I won this Bendy Creature from the Black Lagoon with little to no struggle on Ebay. I think the Universal Monster Bend Ems are just about the coolest things ever, I mean look at this guy! Anyone got a Mummy for sale?

AHI Toy Galleries


space 1999 toys by azrak hamway planet of the apes azrak hamway toys.Batman Toys by AHI

AHI Super MonstersAHI


4 comments:

chunky B said...

That creature is indeed awesome, great score!

rob! said...

Re: The Bendy Creature: I want.

wee67 said...

I just can't get enough of the various AHI Batmobiles. Its one the few lines where I feel I must have it in package. The graphics are really needed to get the full warmth of nostalgia.

John III said...

I had several batmobiles and a batboat as a child. Sure wish I had them now. It's amazing how you forget these things until you see them on here!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin