Monday, April 20, 2009

Amazing Space Lego Display

The Big Toronto Toy show was this past weekend and while I went home empty handed (well, save for the Barbie my daughter bought)I really dug this giant Space Lego display they had going on.

Space Lego completely rules and I've always envied it's collectors (including my own wife) I just love those happy smiling space people. Anyway, my wife is working a similiar display for our home and as much as I'll love it, I will also feel inferior thanks to this amazing display, thanks a lot Toronto Toy Show!



The head in the way is really my fault, seeing as I passed on the "Big Noggin" gene...








I also managed to make this video of the events, sorry for the "Blair Witch" effect....

3 comments:

Arkonbey said...

Holy Mother of Lego. They must have run out of sponges to soak up the kid-drool. No, wait, I'll bet the drool was absorbed by the bodies of all the kids who passed out after trying to take that all in.

chunky B said...

We never have toy shows like this, arrrgghhh (as football gets snatched away)

That is amazing, even more amazing is your wife collects Legos, I start talking about toys and it's "I'm sorry what were you saying..." LOL

John III said...

I loved space legos. I was actually lucky enough to have my mom buy me a few sets back in the day. I also wanted medieval castle legos too. Never was lucky enough to get any of those though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin