Monday, May 19, 2008

Planet of the Apes: From Logical to Nonsense

2

Logical Toy: Planet of the Apes Remote Control Horse, apes all rode horses and this makes perfect sense.


2

Nonsense Toy: Planet of the Apes Zoom Cycle, the Ape civilization never had anything motorized and this looks an awful lot like a repackaged Batman toy. Please don't send me comments about the Animated show having cars, that doesn't count and you know it.


Oddly enough, I totally would have wanted the zoom cycle more as a kid....

5 comments:

rob! said...

wait til you see the Planet of the Apes Easy Bake Oven!

Anonymous said...

yeah but the animated show had cars

Jon K said...

Oh man.... here I am, gearing up for Planet of the Apes Month on the Random Acts of Geekery, and you go and post pictures of not one, but TWO POTA toys I don't have in my files!

Well, I still have time to come across those on eBay... Good stuff, my friend!

Plaidstallions said...

A friend of mine sent me scans of five years worth of AHI catalogs, I'm literally rolling in rack toys. Bwa-ha-ha!

Jon K said...

Lucky you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin