Tuesday, October 29, 2013

More Glowing Monster Puffy Stickers


So in my post two weeks ago about these wonderful items, I ended with "does anyone collect these?". Enter Mike, who chimed in with "I do" and he proceded to share his killer collection with us. I had no idea that some of these, like the giant version pictured above, existed. The photos below are going to cause my wallet some harm, check 'em out:








Out of all of these, I love the little frame for this Wolfman (which is actually a swipe from the Delaurentis Kong poster)



Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Love them!

skippercollector said...

Dracula looks a little like Jonathan Frid.

Nerd Out With Me said...

Great stickers! They don't make them like this anymore.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin