Monday, October 07, 2013

Costume Spotlight: Condor Man


For the entirety of the month, I'm going to spotlight a Halloween costume every once in a while. I can't think of a better place to start than Condorman, a movie I had high hopes for. I honestly anticipated this to be a straight laced superhero movie vis-a-vis Superman 2.

What we got was the guy from "Some Mothers do have 'em" in a spy parody that I'm not sure I ordered. Condorman got me for some comic books but luckily I passed on being a bumbling hero that year. I should probably rewatch the film.




5 comments:

nanoalchemist said...

Dude, I used to watch that over and over and over...great if you're a 8 year old.

Plaidstallions said...

I can dig it!

Alphacentaurian said...

...
...costume looks nothing like Michael Crawford.

Joshua Raymond said...

I was 9 years old and super excited to see this movie when it was in the theaters. And then I saw it.

Anonymous said...

It was painful to watch a guy who started in A Funny Thing Happened ON The Way To The Forum, and the went on to The phantom of the Opera, in something like that. Perhaps this is why Michael Crawford has never been knighted.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin