Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Glowing Monster Puffy Stickers


One of the things that I see every morning that makes me happy is a panel of these, produced in the late 1970s by God only knows who, these puffy stickers appeared everywhere when I was a kid. I've got some in on my old Black Hole lunch box, they're in an album and I'm pretty sure I left a few in my old bedroom.


This thing cost me ten bucks, can't beat that with a stick.

I seem to recall getting them in a gumball machine but after one search on ebay, I can see that they were sold in small packs and were even sold as Halloween Treats!

One of these days, I'll try and collect every packaging variation. I mentioned they glow in the dark right? Cause I think they're required by law to...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin