Friday, August 05, 2011

Governer Seized in Revolt of the Apes!


Like a lot of kids in the 1970s, I had a healthy dose of "Apemania" and there was no cure. One of my favourites in the film franchise is the dystopian future of "Conquest of the Planet of the Apes". That's why I was so excited to find this rare promotional newspaper promoting the film, can you think of a better headline than that. There is no better time to unveil and share with you than the opening weekend of the remake of the film. I hope it's good, just so I can see Gorillas on horseback again...








More Apes!
Well Made Planet of the Apes


3 comments:

Dancin' Homer said...

Very cool!

Check your captions though, they appear to be talking about Cap i/o POTA

PDXWiz said...

That is really awesome! I love these promotional pieces that try to fit into ... um, whatever they are promoting... and are well done, like this newspaper.

Thanks!

Gordon Long

wytchcroft said...

now THAT's what i call the future! fantastic!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin