Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What time is it?

Why, it's half past hideous! I think the stand out, greatest pieces are those cats, if I could find a case of those I'd give them to every friend and family member I knew, just to see who loved me enough to actually display it.


I'm thinking even my Gramma would pitch this the moment I left the house.



New Blog! New Blog! New Blog!


Because I had nothing better to do, I have created another blog. This time to squeeze some sort of meaning out of the vast amount of time wasted in watching sitcoms throughout my life. I lost a semester of college to "Out of this World" and "Leave it to Beaver" every day, so please check out my semi-literate ravings on
Sitcom Diablo.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that Tracy show clip was horrid. It made me angry.

I used to watch best of the West, and yes, Frog was the only character I remembered before watching your clip. Only b/c a friend of mine in high school used to immitate him. He'd pop up in different movies, like Batman, but he was always Frog to us.

Lady Jaye said...

I used to have that flower clock (or something that really looked like it). It was a birthday gift when I was 4 IIRC, so that'd be in 1979 (the same birthday where I got a Holly Hobbie doll and poster).

rob! said...

"Because I had nothing better to do, I have created another blog."

see? you can't write just one...

Arkonbey said...

I'm digging on that Jaegermeister clock.

Anonymous said...

What's so wrong with the cat clocks? I'd proudly display those.

Laura Moncur said...

OMG! It's so funny to see that watering can clock! That one was in almost every house in West Valley City when I was a kid.

Anonymous said...

I want the flower one! And both cats! And the stoned panda! And the rabbit with one ear that's waaaay longer than the other! They're awesome!!!

Keith said...

I always remember my grandmother had this big cuckoo clock in her living room. It was a gift from one of our German relatives. I loved that thing as a kid.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin