Thursday, November 20, 2008

Play-Doh + Bert and Ernie = Goodness

I must have missed a meeting in the seventies, I had no idea there was a Sesame Street Play Doh set. This is all kinds of awesome and I'd like to send a set back in time to the four year old me. Right after I sent myself back in time for some shopping that is...

Thanks to everyone who has entered in the trading card contest, I love some of your ideas people. It's not too late to play, simply email me your idea for the next trading card along with your address and you're in!
Oh and if you already played but forgot your address, don't sweat it, I'll be in touch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing this in a catalog or sale flyer & wanting it! That would have been in the early 80's though, so it stuck around for a while. I'd still like it...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin