Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stocking Stuffers!



Any Christmas catalog worth it's ilk has a stocking stuffers section, a glossary of lower priced and unrelated items that are "just perfect". I personally own the skeleton bank about and am totally eyeing that cow creamer. More perfect last minute gifts after the jump:





Ah, the Playboy puzzle, nothing says yuletide more than puzzles with nipples. In my 80s yardsaling days I'd see one every weekend, I'm surprised I didn't buy them.



On the other hand, those monster puzzles are kind of boss.




7 comments:

Sabrina Steyling said...

My grandmother still has the cow creamer! It was one of the funniest things of my childhood; our whole family constantly made fun of it - good naturedly of course. :)

Alphacentaurian said...

All I can say is...
AAAHHHH! Demon Marionette! Kill it!!!!

Retro Hound said...

"On the other hand, those monster puzzles are kind of boss."

Yeah, cause nothing says Christmas like monsters.

Plaidstallions said...

Well, in my house it kinda does.

Fiona said...

I am 100% certain that I saw every single item on that first page at a garage sale. Especially that china poodle. Was there some kind of rule that every house in the 1970s had to own at least one hideous china poodle, which was revoked sometime in the early 1980s?

JFStan said...

OMG I swear I had (and may still have!) that ladybug stapler (#17 on the last page)! What a blast from the past, I need to find that stapler now!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky is the boy who found a genuine American-made Imperial brand "Kamp King" pocket knife -#13- in his stocking.

http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21559



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin