Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Wishes from Brick Mantooth


I can think of no better way of wishing you Season's greetings than this wonderful Christmas card created by my MegoMuseum partner in crime Scott C Adams. I can only imagine that Brick has a bottle of ripple for me there along with several carded mego figures.

Wishing one and all a joyous holiday season and a happy and prosperous New Year from my family to yours.

I only wish I had that hair



Thank you for reading and writing in, making me laugh and  being amazingly supportive.

We'll return with the Retro Awards at the end of the year and new features will begin Jan 3rd.

Until then, I've got books to ship, for which I should say thanks again.

Brian

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Thank YOU for another year of amazing posts and awesome pics! Happiest of holidays to you & yours!

jimm said...

HaHa, I was gonna say you have a very 70s catalog looking family! Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin