Monday, December 24, 2012

A Corn Syrup Christmas Special


I know I said I was done posting and on holiday but then Tom (who sent in this above bit of awesomeness a few years ago) sent me an early present. 



This home movie shows Tom giving his mom a lesson in how to work a Stretch Armstrong properly. If that wasn't cool enough, it's a really nice pastiche of a 70s Christmas complete with funky turtlenecks and (now) vintage beer cans. It's not even my family and this brings back good memories. 



 Thanks Tom and Merry Stretchmas!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Thanks for posting my pictures/video. Yeah, my family loved their beer at Christmastime. Yeah...at Christmastime... Amazingly, I grew up to be a non-drinker.

Bonus Stretch memorabilia in the background of the second picture is the newly-opened box in front of the tv.

Anonymous said...

That home movie was a perfect Christmas eve gift. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin