Thursday, December 06, 2012

Osmond Mania!


I'm finally coming to grips with the actual amount of time I probably spent watching the Donny and Marie show, sure the choice to watch it was made by my older sister, who at five years my senior could totally take me. 

However, I will attest to kind of enjoying the experience. I watched a lot of variety shows as a kid, they were just part of our culture and the fact that we only got like 9 channels, one of them French, growing up.

I don't think I've ever noticed the Donny and Marie van before, the 1970s "Vans to Action figure lines" ratio is looking about 75% right now. Things are right with the world.

2 comments:

Ada said...

Never saw the van before either. Love these dolls.

Christ said...

My sister and I would pretend that the holes in their hands for microphones were actually stigmata.

Good times. Good times.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin