Monday, December 03, 2012

Brick is Micronaughty



It is with great joy that I unveil the packaging art for the upcoming "Project: Mantooth" figure "Micronaughty", produced for me by the amazing Tim Baron.

I've admired Tim's style for some time and was happy he wanted to work with me on something. I offered him this project because I knew he'd do it justice and he totally knocked it out of the park and exceeded my expectations here. 



I was hoping to have the figure out before Christmas however I've had a rather harsh lesson on chemicals and it'll take me until new year to fix the problem (boo). However, if you are looking for a unique gift this holiday season Tim has graphic novels for sale.

Micronaughty will likely land in January 2013, limited edition of 10. More on this and other figures soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin