Friday, December 04, 2009

K Mart Toy Sale 1978



While the newspaper flyer has yet to be replaced in this digital age and I admit I still check the Christmas toys out, it's just not as cool as when I was eight. That's why I thought it would be fun to see the toys on sale at K Mart during this week thirty one years ago.

Lots of familiar faces and forgotten sights in this one including Tonka Trucks, Play Doh, Fisher Price Little People and the World's Greatest Superheroes! Click on any page to visit the 1978 K Mart Toy Flyer and try to remember, this sale expired during the Carter administration...









Other Toy Flyers and Circulars from the 70s


..

..


5 comments:

Shane said...

Things were so cheap then!

lisa said...

*sobs* I miss K-mart soooooo much!!! It was such a huge part of my childhood & the toy department was amazing!

Retro Hound said...

I thought $3.98 was a lot for those superhero figures. If only I knew.

blueroc85 said...

I had the happy apple and the snoopy pull toy!

Ally said...

I miss these old toys. Why does everything need to be updated?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin