Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Super Size Bionic Woman


In 1977, the British Distributor of Kenner toys Denys Fisher, produced an 18" tall version of Jaime Sommers and marketed more like a fashion doll. Pity they didn't do a Steve as well.

These little foreign variants are what drew me into toy collecting in the first place, I loved discovering what's out there and what i missed as kid, so to speak. Even though my collection is "Bionic Woman Free" for the most part, I can really dig and appreciate cool grail pieces like this.

3 comments:

Seventiesfan said...

It was only about 15 years ago that I found out that the 18" Jaime doll exists. My sister once had the Bionic Woman Styling Boutique and has no idea what happened to it. Obviously I'm the one in the family who saves everything.

novice said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles got some good ideas and it’s informative.

www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

Awesome there, Great work, keep it up. I love returning back to this site and reading the quality content you always have on offer.

Bing
www.gofastek.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin