Sunday, July 27, 2014

SDCC: Toynami Shogun Warriors


While I don't dabble in new toys much, I'd say that it would be irresponsible of me not to discuss this one. As I mentioned earlier in the week on the PS facebook page, Toynami has set up at this week's San Diego Comic Con (perhaps you've heard of it) with revamped versions of the Shogun Warriors particularly a more film accurate Godzilla.

Thanks to my good pal Scott Adams of MegoMuseum fame, we can take a more indepth look at this wonderful display.



Apparently vintage Godzilla is just there for comparison, they are not remaking him.









Not just Godzilla but Machinder Robots as well.



I'm going to need a bigger sand box!



More Shogun Warriors

1 comment:

Brothermidnight said...

The new version is lacking the charm of the original. it might be more accurate but its not nearly as interesting.i bet they will be asking an arm and a leg for it as well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin