Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Esquadron Ultra



This piece may be my favourite bit of Ultra-man merchandise ever, this particular rack toy doesn't come from Japan but Peru, where I guess Ultra Seven got played at one point.

What's amazing about this item is a) I'm not even sure it's licensed, b) I'm surprised something this fragile survived and c) it's so darn wonderful and show accurate.

I keep trying to quit collecting these things but they keep getting prettier.....





Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.

1 comment:

Matt said...

That's pretty fantastic! What a cool find.
How tall are the figures? Must be pretty small to get so many on that card (unless it's some mega rack toy...
-Matt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin