Monday, July 07, 2014

How many sugars Mr Sulu?


From the "I spoke to soon" department. No sooner did I mention no evidence of Star Trek tea sets in the Worcester catalog last Friday when I was quickly corrected. Thanks to my pal Corey, it appears that Worcester did indeed pitch a 23rd century tea set. I can't imagine what they thought to accomplish here but honestly I would have to own one now just to prove the oddest piece of Star Trek merchandise existed (which would likely remove the title from this)


3 comments:

Alphacentaurian said...

Someone needs to draw the bridge crew using this! :)

Swank Cat said...

This would totally make sense for Next Gen - especially if it came with Earl Grey.

Sabrina Steyling said...

Star Trek...tea set...I just don't get it! LOL :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin