Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Electra-Wow!



I got this image sent to me this week and well, I instantly had a new grail as it's something I've never seen. Like many young boys my interest in Electra Woman and Dyna Girl wasn't exactly understood at the time (don't worry, I figured it out!) but I was a fan of the show, still am.

This puzzle toy from Harmony (a company I need to find more about) is something I didn't know I wanted last week and now can't stop thinking about. This is the first piece in a long time that I'm sorry didn't make into the book. 




Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, i was given this same Electa woman and Dyna girl puzzler by the Harmony Co. I can not find anything on this handheld toy or a value. Mine is the exact same shape as the one you have pictured, mine is still in package as well. If you happen to know a value of this could you please help me out. Thank you. Jennie Biskner

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin