Thursday, February 14, 2013

Last minute Valentines suggestions


Hey, if you woke up this morning and thought it was a normal Thursday, don't panic, I've got you covered. You can thank me later. Here are a few items that are way better than gas station flowers (trust me on this).

For Her: Jewelry, the bigger the better, personally I'm going for the unhappy toad.


Ewww, I'd pick the French one, extra classy. 



How about the latest technological innovation, his and her Digital Watches in genuine gold plate. (Warning watches get extremely hot and should not be warn on skin or near small children/pregnant people)



Candles are always a mood starter and a bonus, you can pretend you're a wizard.




However, if you truly want to make sure that you've got company for breakfast tomorrow, take some advice from our fearless leader and spokes model. A true way into a girls heart is through your outfit, show how much this made up corporate holiday really means to you by wearing the exact same outfit today. And send me some pictures while you're at it.

Happy love making, I'm off to the gas station....


2 comments:

veg-o-matic said...

I would totally buy candle "A".
As for those jeans...I don't really think I want what amounts to a big leather arrow pointing to my heinie.

senormedia said...

In a box somewhere I have a few of my Mom's D and F candles.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin