Saturday, September 15, 2012

Marvel Michigan Team-Up

plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery

I haven't had a mall appearance sent to me in so long that I started to get worried. However, long time PS contributor (and collector of such wonderful things) Lynch  came to my rescue yet again with this brilliant promotional photo.

The setting is the 1974 Michigan state fair, the boy is unknown, the photo only states he's 9 years old. Lynch tells me that the Cap suit is a rental from Marvel (I wonder if this is the same Cap I saw at Woolco in '75) but Spider-man's outfit is there courtesy of Hallmark coins. 

Thanks Lynch for this utterly cool update!


plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bid $100.00 on this photo and was outbid by Lynch! James Delaney Powell

Anonymous said...

James Delaney Powell you were that other bidder that made me pay so much!!!! (LOL)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin