Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kitchen Trip

'Shrooms will brighten your day.


Dolly the Bird said...

Le swoon!!!

Sabrina said...

Reminds me of the mushrooms in the TV show "The Magic Garden." Wow. And to think people actually bought that stuff. @_@

Tex said...

Heh heh. I love how the counter-culture snuck it's way in through the side door, and into the kitchens of America back then.

Hell, even after Katrina, I still have one of our orange-and-yellow shroom-covered sugar canisters (they were part of a 4-piece set.)

(who'd happily have those "kitchen brighteners" in his kitchen today)

Retro Hound said...

My grandmother had that calendar.

Thombeau said...

Mushrooms were so totally a thing back then. I mean, as a decorating motif!

Sarah T said...

My mom had that blender! Just not the cover. :)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin