Friday, November 18, 2011

1978 Mattel Electronic Games Catalog

Electronic games have come an incredible way since 1978 but it's hard not to fondly remember the simple pleasure of these awesome hand helds by Mattel. Without the sophistication available today, these games were not only fun to play but affordable as well.

1978 was a year of modest but popular offerings including a game I would consider the best hand held game of all time:



 TOY SHOW REMINDER!
I'll be setting up at this Sunday's Toronto Toy Show (A link to a $2 off admission coupon is here) selling vintage junk, commercial DVDs and more Mantooth than most can handle. Hope to see some of you there, please do stop by and say hi.

If it's too much of a drive for you, be sure to check out my twitter account for live updates from the show floor starting Saturday night.

3 comments:

John III said...

I still have the football game! I believe it's the second version and it's all green.

Lance said...

I've my football and space alert still working. Loved space alert due tot he cyclon raiders at the top and the galactica at the bottom.

John III said...

Still have the "Merlin" too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin