Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spider-Mania!

spider man toys

Not that he ever really goes out of style but Spider-Man seems to have seen a real resurgance of merchandising, probably due to the CBS live action series which I loved as a kid and now doze to as an adult.

The Spider-Man drawing machine is an especially terrific toy, a friend of mine left one at my house for over a decade, I played with it a lot. I also like how there are two car sets on this page, kind of funny considering Peter Parker usually can't afford bus tokens.


bricks internet picks


Super Fun: The guys at Action Figure Insider created this clever commercial as an April Fools Prank yesterday, it's a modernization of the Kenner Super Powers Commercials but it also serves as a great parody of modern action figure collectors.



Speaking of Spider-Man: The Mego Marvel Comics Superheroes are being praised at the World's Greatest Toys Blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dig the cutting edge cellphone prototype

wurwolf said...

I think that drawing machine is the coolest thing ever! I would love to have one for myself. Question, though: are you supposed to use crayons with it?

Playmobil Pony Ranch said...

I'm an avid fan of Spiderman. like others I also do collect its action figure. I enjoy playing with it together with my li'l brother. Good thing that it is easy to find.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin