Friday, October 21, 2016

Monster Squad Dracula Costumes



No better time than Halloween than to discuss costumes and my love of the 1976 Monster Squad Television series.

Collegeville had the license to the series and while they didn't make a Frank Costume, they sure went to town with Dracula.

Below are all the variations I've found thus far of his store bought costumes. Above is the standard kid version and the one most commonly found.

It's refreshing to see a suit like this and not just a picture of the character.



This is an "Adult" cape and mask set. It's a bit threadbare but I guess if in a pinch, an adult would wear this.





And this is my latest find, the Monster Squad Poncho and mask combo. Collegeville sold this right up until 1979, two years after the show left the air waves.

Want more Monster Squad goodies, check out our gallery. If you have something I don't, PLEASE contact me!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin