Sunday, March 29, 2015

Toy Hunting in Japan


A couple pals of mine went to Japan this week and while I was unable to join them, they did the next best thing and took photos of everything they could while toy hunting. Here are just a few samples...


Japanese live action Spider-Man had a car and a killer robot, which seems to be a pricey item.


There was more Ultraman than you could shake a stick at, which is fine by because I LOVE Ultraman.


Wind up robots are a place I dare not go...

Keyop!

 
This whacky Thor is actually an American Toy


If Jack Kirby was replaced by Robert Crumb.

A whole store dedicated to American pop culture.


This store was all vintage Star Wars, I'd love to see this in person.

Check out (and please like) the PlaidStallions Facebook page for dozens more.

1 comment:

Sabrina Steyling said...

I can accept that Invisible Woman having a big chest, but why did she look pregnant? LOL :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin