Monday, March 09, 2015

Star Trek Week: Shirts by Donmoor


 I kick off Star Trek week with a personal victory. Back in the mid 70s, Don Moor released a slew of child sized Star Fleet uniforms and it was love at first sight when I saw them at the "Tot to Teen" shop I was dragged to as a kid.

I was denied entrance into Star Fleet as a kid, probably for the better but still it left a longing.



Flash forward a mere 39 years later and an email from a pal for a decent "Buy It Now" had me finally connecting with a classic Kirk shirt.



However, the union was bittersweet as I've sadly discovered I'm no longer a svelte children's small. I'd like to thank the good people of my local fire department..... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's okay, Shatner can't fit in it either.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin