Friday, November 21, 2014

Popy World Hero Update!


When I first launched the Popy World Hero gallery, I had a few mysteries to solve like who certain characters were and the like. I'm happy to announce that the gallery attracted like minded folks who joined in and helped out, filling in a pile of gaps, like who was mystery figure 17?


I now know it was Pink Denjiman and I also discovered who figures 19-21 are.

This is what it's all about, people coming together in the spirit of cooperation and just sharing information to benefit others, right on.

Check out the rest of the new revelations at the revised Popy World Heroes Gallery.

3 comments:

TheDorkKnight said...

Hi, i know this is a long shot, but would you be willing to sell your Sky Rider figure? I've been searching eBay, Craig's list, and every where inbetween.

Plaidstallions said...

I have a loose one and for twenty bucks it's yours. brick *at*plaidstallions.com

Unknown said...

I've been trying to complete these for years. If you have any extras for sale or trade, please let me know. Thank you so much. Love your site.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin