Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Kal-if-fee!


Forgive the deeply nerdy title, after years of getting outbid, I finally landed an AHI Mr Spock Bop bag for a decent price. I was shocked to see how small the box really was! Curiousity over this piece made me whip it out of the box and inflating my Vulcan sparring partner.


Spock does indeed look punchable but at only 3 feet tall, it's hardly a fair fight.

Speaking of fights, there is absolutely no way I can get this thing back into the box without destroying it. Anybody good with origami?


More AHI links:

1979  AHI Toy Catalog 1981  AHI Toy Catalog
Universal MOnster toys by AHI Batman Toys by AHI Star Trek Toys by AHI
Planet of the Apes Toys by AHI Spider-Man Toys by AHI Space:1999 Toys by AHI



 

1 comment:

gritpipe said...

I'm surprised it holds air at all!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin