Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mighty Marvel Superheroes


This one ends a mystery for me, in 1976 Fleetwood toys released the Marx Marvel Superheroes figures in a slightly smaller size but the big difference is they were fully painted. That box brings me joy.

I've got one of these (Spider-Man) but I might as well put this out there interwebs, I'm buying. 





Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Thanks for posting this -- I had no idea these existed. I had a few of the original Marx Marvel guys, but these are cool!

Doug

Devlin Thompson said...

I have what has to be this version of the Hulk, but flat red and unpainted.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin