Saturday, March 09, 2013

Mera shreds it


I remarked last week about how impressed I was that Sea World included Aquaman's bride  into their show. Here is a great shot of her showing off her water skiing skills, which makes total sense.



Speaking of appearances: I'll be setting up next weekend at Canadian Toycon in Burlington. Special guests include Casper Van Dien ("Starship Troopers"), Caitlin and Spike from Degrassi and my pal Monstermatt Patterson. Come by and pick up a copy of Rack Toys or try some of my delicious preserves.



Check out our gallery:

plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery

1 comment:

Sabrina Steyling said...

That's awesome that you'll be seeing Casper - he's from my neck of the woods, having hailed from a town barely fifteen minutes from my own. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin