Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another Super 7 score



Readers of this fine blog and my long suffering friends may know of my life long obsession with Filmation's "Tarzan and the Super 7" TV series and my quest to find any merchandise surrounding it.

I'm elated to post my latest haul, the tool set a completely nonsensical item from Imperial Toy that features team members Merlin and Isis. I won this spectacular piece for a whopping $0.99 and the seller tried to cancel the transaction because I lived in Canada. My swift and perhaps too zealous reaction to this situation tells me that without a doubt,  that seller now thinks I'm insane.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's HILARIOUS! Those are items that the well equipped superhero should always have on hand to fight off the villians! Then again, those are the kinds of things that the Wondertwins would change themselves into...(Wondertwins, deactivate!)
-TIM D.

Anonymous said...

That's HILARIOUS! Those are items that the well equipped superhero should always have on hand to fight off the villians! Then again, those are the kinds of things that the Wondertwins would change themselves into...(Wondertwins, deactivate!)
-TIM D.

FilmFather said...

Man, I used to love those episodes of Isis when she would wield the mighty Hacksaw of the Pharaohs...good times.

New review at FilmFather: Rise of the Guardians
Plus: Read my interview with its director, Peter Ramsey – Click Here
Follow me on Twitter

Anonymous said...

Behold! The Ball Peen Hammer of Destiny!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin