Monday, July 07, 2008

Groupies


Women just can't control themselves around singing duos, it's a fact. Fake turtlenecks really put these boys over the county line of score town...


I can't believe I haven't mentioned the amazing work of Wishbook Web yet. If you like department store catalogs, then you need to check this place out. These maniacs scan each and every page of these books in order to share with you. Just looking at this site makes me feel like a lazy, lazy man. Which is true but I'm in denial...

4 comments:

rob! said...

Shelley Long seems to be enjoying being with those two.

Anonymous said...

Shelly Hack chooses Gil Gerard over Kent McCord.

Probably b/c Kent stood on a bench for no other possible reason then to look down her top.

wurwolf said...

Wow.... that Wishbook link was great! I was so excited when the Sears catalog used to come out in August. I seriously spent months poring over that thing. I also had to laugh at the prices. I know it was nearly 40 years ago, but only $9 for a Barbie playset!

Anonymous said...

Uh Did I say the fashion weren't that bad? I take that back...at least Shelley's ensemble looks half decent

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin