Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Wishlist 1979


This is one of my more cherised items, a Christmas wish list I created in 1979 clipping items out of the Sears catalog. As you can see the Mego collecting bug was strong even then and I still can't spell millenium. As I recall it was a pretty great haul and yes, I got a new Cat Calendar, I obviously liked kitty cats when was nine.

This is from the back, I needed to show my grandmother what green Goblin looked like, believe it or not, she found it!

Have a Happy Holidays everyone, talk to you on boxing day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Merry Christmas

Swinebread said...

Great!

tjo' said...

I love finding old kid stuff like this. Pretty good list!

yesterday i found an old D&D character sheet that i played with as a kid. I cannot believe how badly i used to cheat at that game. I am gonna scan it and blog it later this week.

Merry Christmas.

Damian said...

Merry Christmas! Awesome list.

Although perhaps your Grandmother went elsewhere for a picture or some evidence of this Green Goblin...

Anonymous said...

and the falcon, a personnal favorite mego! man i used to do this too, awesome fun to see your eclectic list 30 years on..........

dusty abell

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin