Friday, May 26, 2006

Weird Pajama Photos Part 2



Maybe it's just me but I find this picture creepy.

It's almost as if this is a snapshot from a film where these two have just killed an old friend in a heated argument or the guy in white has finally realized he's on a hunting trip with a total nutjob.

Perhaps it's just me, either way, I wouldn't be caught dead in this and certainly wouldn't be romping around with another dude while wearing it.

On a much lighter side.......

The Megomuseum has listed yet another cool Mego Trading card, this time it's the Penguin. Scott managed to make even dorky figures look cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is who is the camo dude hiding from in his bedroom? He's all grown up and everyone knows the monsters stop attacking when you turn 13.

Anonymous said...

Uh, I hate to admit this, but I actually bought the white pair of long underwear in that picture (or something damn close to it) to take up to college in Vermont in 1970, given that it went down to 20 below zero there some nights. I'm a tall woman, and I couldn't find any women's longjohns that were long enough, it being in the days before glossy catalogues full of special fibers for women doing things outdoors.

I recall them being quite warm, and pretty nigh indestructible. They may still be lurking at the bottom of a closet.

Anonymous said...

Is that Jamie Gillis picking up some supplementary work on the right?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin