Monday, July 02, 2018

Space:1999 Lunchbox


I love Space:1999 and I occasionally dabble in lunch boxes when I find them for a decent price, so it should not come as a shock that I own the stunning Space:1999 lunch box. Say what you will about the series, it had some incredible merchandise.

More after the jump:





The Eagles, easily my favourite spaceship of all time. 


Barry Morse is regulated to the bottom, I think that's supposed to be Sandra.


Shot from Earthbound, one of the most memorable and (probably the best) episode of the series.


With Earth looming, this can only be from the pilot episode "Breakaway"


The Monster from Dragon's Domain, this episode scared the crap out of a lot of us.


Check out our Instagram



2 comments:

benestro138 said...

I owned that lunchbox.
My dad was having some landscaping done a few years ago and unearthed it's rusted remains.

YesterdayIsNow said...

Barbara Bain definitely got better treatment than Landsu here. She gets a glamor shot and exciting action scene, while Landau is stuck with a blurry driver’s license pic and one of those ridiculous toy buggies.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin